Re: [pct-l] Jeepers

Thanks for the excellent trip report and analysis.

About cell phone coverage, while hiking in the backcountry of Colorado last
summer, I found that cell phone coverage was least likely in the places
where one might need it most (the most remote places). On the maps of
coverage area that I have, there is always a little disclaimer stating that
coverage isn't guaranteed in any particular place. Even in town here and in
my house the signal fades enough that calls drop out occasionally.

Karen