[pct-l] re: pct-l V1 #818

>Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:01:48 -0700
>From: Greg Hummel
>Subject: [pct-l] Re: A long, tiring backpack . . .

An observation: I don't know ANYBODY personally on this list and I give a ** about its politics, but I just can't imagine Birgette calling people "ignorant" or "Ass" or writing mean posts like the ones you two guys send about her. I hope she's just being a class act and not being FORCED not to defend herself by the old boyz network I got told off in private mail about.

That lady has sent me more help so far than any of the posts fanny-patting about free beer and water jugs or some 25 year old hike. I like her post information too, and I don't know why she puts up with this crap. My brother even asked me for a copy of her trip report. He's a climber and he knows real from fake for sure.

I think you couple of guys just feel threatened by neat women. The other posters don't act that way. GET A LIFE.

 sue beyers    FREE but not "Anonymous"

-----
This Message was sent from Cybergrrl.com <http://www.cybergrrl.com/>
Visit for free Internet Email, Forums, and Chat!