[pct-l] Superfeet

FWIW, I've had great luck with Superfeet.  I also have custom footbeds and
I like them both equally!  The Superfeet helped me with sore toes  (They
seem to keep my feet stable and prevents my feet from sliding forward when
going downhill).  They also helped tremendously with arch ache that I was
experiencing from hiking boots without the inserts. I have very narrow,
skinny feet and they also seem to take up space in my boots.  It's
probably the best rewarding $20 I've ever spent. I bought mine at REI 2
years ago but I noticed that REI now carries a different brand (at least
here in Seattle). I think they have a webpage that lists where they sell
them.

Laurel