Re: [pct-l] Letters of encouragement

Love Walt and Pat's adopt a hiker idea. I am distributing my itinerary
with PO addresses to almost everyone I know. Morale support is of such
value on a journey like we are undertaking this year. Bring on those notes!!

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown