[pct-l] pcthiker.com

Hello fellow hikers. I've been lurking for quite a while but I wanted to
come forth and let you know about my website http://www.pcthiker.com. I'm
will be attempting a thru hike of the PCT this year and will have a
corresponding website with all the usual goodies and perhaps a few unique
thingys. When you've got the time please swing by and visit. I welcome
ideas about improving the site. And if you have a site, please send me your
url so that I can add it to my list of links.

I am projecting an April 24th (the anniversary of my AT thru hike start
date) start date from Campo. I'm sure I will run into a bunch of you on the
trail and am very much looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll be coming to the trail from living the past four years in New York
City. So I'll be certain to do a little worship dance to the desert gods so
they'll take it easy on my soft and bloated body! :)

Troubadour
AT '94
PCT '99

"Last night I dreamed I was a butterfly. Today I wonder if I'm not a
butterfly dreaming I am a man." --Chuang Tzu