RE: [pct-l] Esbit and Nomad info

Steven,

I've thought the same thing myself (having a single-person version of a
Toucan doubler type setup).   But I realized that my Feathered Friends
"Hummingbird" achieves something similar to that by virtue of it's lack of
side-block baffles; this means that I can shift all the down to the top of
the bag, leaving nothing on the bottom but a nylon shell & liner to stop air
drafts.  I think that achieves what I want from a "blanket" setup for 1
person.

David Long
Seattle, WA
PCT'99 hopeful