Re: [pct-l] Thru Hiker Encounters

I think that intrepretation of this post is instructive. Different people read
VERY different things into a message. Since I can't KNOW what the sender means I
may take offense when none was intended [or the other way around].

Anyhow, I am very happy that Joanne is off and running. She is making  a special
attempt to be at ADZPCTKO on 4/17. This should cheer up anyone who is struggling
the first few miles.

Say Margo, how would your Newport ladies react to Joanne?