[pct-l] Sierra snow?

Please, I need a quick up-date on the average snow pack in the high sierra.
Are we above? Been snowing here in the Gold Country. I have little acess to
a phone and a week battery in my lap top. I can not surf the net for info
but can just send email. I can't believe Desolation Wilderness is up the
road! Some great topics on the list. I been busy promoting our expedition
and trying to get support to ride through Death Valley. I plan to ride over
2000 miles of desert! This will be a 2 year-2 winter trip. We plan to ride
through the Anza Borego Desert to Yuma Arisona. We will then ride across the
Sonora Desert to do the CDNST in New Mexico. From being on the list last
year, I decided to ride the Sierra in late season. We may spend a month or
so by Mono. Some great hot springs! We will ride when there are less people
in late Fall. Then we will ride east to go through Death Valley down to Palm
Springs. We will pick up the PCT to Julian area where we will ride through
Anza Borego. This list was a major help last year in getting us started. It
would have been hell otherwise! We could not have made it a week earlier. I
sure wish there was something like this for the CDNST. Anyone have much info
on this trail! Would be appreaciated! Oh, I like the water jug idea! I may
need a few water drops in the desert. Keep the great topics coming!

Dane
flahorse.com/horseamerica