[pct-l] Re: Life

Bernie,

I really like your little quotes of philosophy but when I see the words
"One should . . ." it starts to sound as though someone is preaching their
own morals and ethics on others, and frankly, I stop listening at that point.

>One should take in ideas into ones own personal existance from as many
 >points of views as possible.

I will take ideas into my personal existance from as many points of view as
I damn well please, and I might add, I am very selective of those points of
view, trying to avoid the ones that are ignorant and hateful.

Greg