Re: [pct-l] Re: As the Coyote Panteth for Water....

reynolds@ilan.com wrote:

> To clarify when the ADZPCTKO, otherwise knows as a party is:
>
> Saturday, April 17, 1999.
>
> We will be there on Friday April 16 too if you just can't wait and want free
> beer for two days.

Seeing as I live in eastern San Diego, I'd be silly not to show.  As a matter of
fact, my hiking buddy and I will be in site 63, just a few doors down.  And I've
got a door prize for the best piece of Tyvek there....a brand new box of elbow
corn pasta!  BTW, I don't drink much beer, is ouzo ok?

Jeff Eckert