[pct-l] Netiquette

Netiquette means to me that you do not privately E-Mail an individual on a
list without express prior permission.  Unless, of course, it is a very
friendly thank you or other off topic friendly stuff.  I think that without
permission to go private then all communications are public and should be
treated that way.  Just expressing the desire that the communication be kept
private does not excuse the rudeness of barging into someone's private
e-mail box and the recipient almost has a duty to bring it public to prevent
further rudeness.  Anyway if someone has good or bad advice to give - I want
to hear it too!  Just my own opinion.
Helen