[pct-l] Free Thru-hiker Hospitality at Old US40 - I80

Again this year, Bill and Molly Person will be providing free hospitality
for Pacific Crest Trail thru-hikers at the
Donner Summit (old hi-way 40) area just north of Lake Tahoe. We live about
four miles from the PCT and will pick up and deliver hikers from the trail.
 We will be open from July 1 to August 22.

Pooh Corner receives food drops, provides beds, meals, showers, laundry,
etc.  We also make airport runs for significant others and anything else we
can to support thru hikers in their quests. Our cabin faces on Donner Lake
and provides swimming boating, etc. or just plain loafing.

Bill hiked the AT in 96 (Pooh, SillyOldBear) and welcomes the chance to
repay a little of the hospitality I received.
Here is our contact information for  Food Drops & communications

     11200 Donner Pass Road #196
     Truckee, CA 96161
     (530) 587-4485
     billp@psw3.com (checked daily)