Re: [pct-l] Shop as you go resupply

> Just wanted to thank Chris Bailey for his "shop as you go resupply" web
> page at http://www.skydivenet.com/pcthike/tips.htm.  It includes 15 pages
> of valuable information on town stops and resupply alternatives.  We
> reformatted it to 7 pages and plan to carry it on our hike.

Just back from a training hike ( 2 1/2 hours with 42 pounds) and I
second this thanks to Chris. It's great information and has solved some
dilemmas for me. I'll do a combination of send-ahead and shop as I go.
Talk a look, everyone. It's worthwhile.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings