Re: [pct-l] Feet size enlarging

>     Hiking isn't my Life or anything, as Ginny says hers is, but it's
> made me make some hard choices about my appearance. Any of you gals know
> how to enjoy an outdoorsy life _and_  keep a nice manicure, dainty feet,
> shiny/silky hair, even-toned complexion?       bj

it comes down to priorities for me. Life is about joy and fulfillment
and living my vision. I like looking as well as I can as much as the
next person, but it certainly takes a back seat to doing what I love.
And much of that involves rough feet, dirty hair, smelly clothes...and a
huge grin on my face and in my heart. :-)

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings