[pct-l] support in san diego

Hi '99 Thru hikers:
We live in San Diego and would love to give a hand to you all.  We
thru-hiked the pct in 1996, had a wonderful experience, and know first-hand
how nice it is to get a ride or a place to stay or helpful info.  So, e-mail
us!  We hope to take some people out to the trailhead if needed.  We live in
Pacific Beach area, which is 15 min. from the airport and about an hour from
the trailhead.  Our schedules are pretty flexible.  Let us know how we can
be of help.
Sara and Dan Rufner
drufner@ucds.edu  or
rufner@hotmail.com