[pct-l] Dog Mania

I am planning to thu hike PCT next year with my six dogs  and want any
sugestions as to are their any kennels built at Kennedy Meadows yet? I love
the smell of dog manure in the high country beside a nice alpine lake! (also
love their mellow barking at the lovely deer, it makes them run so well!) I am
planning on shipping a 50 lb sack of dog food to weldon in my food drop there.
JUST JOKING ! keep your dogs at home! They don,t belong in the Sierra,s. There
is reasons they are not allowed. STOP AND THINK!