Re: [pct-l] Dog Mania

> keep your dogs at home! They don,t belong in the Sierra,s. There
> is reasons they are not allowed. STOP AND THINK!

Just because I want to take my dog and companion who gives my unconditional love
and a playmate doesn't mean that I am not thinking.  It just means that we
disagree.  The no-dog camp seems to be somewhat judgmental toward the dog lovers,
accusing us of being inconsiderate and unable to think (and not just the above
post, there have been others).  Anyway, I just wanted to point out that neither
side is wrong or right. That is probably why dogs are allowed in some areas and
not in others...so that everyone can have their way depending on where they go.

Peace,
Dude in TX