Re: [pct-l] Feeding the Bears

I don't think anyone can answer your question about danger. I hate this
idea because once a bear gets the idea that he can crash a tent for food,
the tent he crashes may be mine. I suggest that you plan to stop at bear
boxs along the way. There ought to be a list posted somewhere. Where there
is no bear box plan to camp high and away from the trail. Your #1 danger
area will be Yosemite. Plan a long day to Tolumne and a long day out of
Tolumne.