[pct-l] Alcohol

PCT -

I'm having a crisis of conscience : I want to use alcohol on the trail, I
want it to be easy to get with my resupply parcels, and I want not to have
to mail something that the post office says is illegal (even if it's safe).

UPS will mail alcohol, but I doubt that they'll deliver General Delivery to
a post office.

I'd rather not spend resupply days on HEET patrol : any thoughts on how this
is usually handled? I must be making this more complicated for myself than
it really has to be...

Thanks.

Yours,

Wil Van Cleve