From: Hiker97@aol.com
To: cmkudija@earthlink.net, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
CC: carolbruno@cox.net, laura629@hotmail.com, Rattlesnake5648@Yahoo.com,
    maurer@earthlink.net, metam01@earthlink.net
Subject: Gear Presentation Presenter Protection
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:13:12 EST

cm_kudija@earthlink.net_ (mailto:cmkudija@earthlink.net)   writes:

Just  make sure you tell your facilitator and hall monitor to be on alert
for
  fainting spells, sub-high-altitude sickness, palpitations,  inappropriate
sweating, chills, fever, spontaneous bone fracture or limb  dislocation, and
report all incidents to L-Rod, Trailfest Committee Chair  Supreme!  :)

and unless I'm otherwise occupied, I'm bringing  myself and the 12"
stainless
steel rod in my right tibia along to your  session!

Thank you for reminding me.   We should have instead of a hall monitor, a
bouncer or cooler person.  Just  like at trail town saloons and bars.  I
wonder
if we should have some  spittoons scattered around the presentation room
too.
This is going to be  a rough crowd.  I am getting scared already.  I have to
come through  now in person.  I like the protection of email and distance.
Now
it  is payback time and I bet a lot of folks are rubbing their hands
together
  getting ready for Saturday.

Hummmm.  I think I might  need an escort into and out of the Spanish Art
Gallery room.  I  know.  I will claim that I am the real Switchback and
someone
has been  impersonating me on the PCT-L.  That I would never be unkind or
belligerent.  I am a nice guy and have no idea what a Trail Pirate or Camp
Ruffian
is.  That's it.  I can look real innocent and non threatening  when I need
to.

If all else fails, I will have  L-Rod protect me.  I bet there will not be
anyone at Trail  Fest she cannot handle.

Cheers, Switchback
Switchback Who?  What is a  Switchback?