From: Jenn Head
To: Reinhold Metzger
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] POSTING QUESTION

JMT REINHOLD,

I saw your posts about having trouble with that. I use yahoo, so all the
PCT-L posts I get filter directly into my "PCT-L" folder. As a default,
whenever I hit "reply" the message I am replying to is always attached. If I
am not mistaken, I can change this default option in my yahoo account. I am
not sure what cox.net is or how it works, but there may be a way to change
your settings or preferences somehow. Do you know anyone else that uses that
same domain or whatever it's called? Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

About the JMT - if I did it again, I think I could do it faster...uh oh - I
think I caught the "faster" bug. Our first day out of yosemite we only hiked
7 miles (hard ones though). Then we took a detour (acidentally) at Sunrise
Creek that put us up at Clouds Rest and also added 5 miles to the hike. Then
we had a 10mile day. Why we got to Lake Marjorie at 2pm, it was hard to sit
around and not hike for the rest of the day. I'm sure you can empathize.
Anyway - loved it so much that we have rearranged our lives to thru hike the
PCT this year:)Yipee!!!

Hope I helped some with your computer issues.
Regards,
Jenn:)
barely sane but nearly finished grad student

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger@cox.net> wrote:
Thanks Jenn, good advise.     JMT in 15 days, very impressive.  Don't know
to many guys who have done it in 15 days.   Kudos for me?   I love kudos!!!
Jenn, how did you get your reply to attach to my pct-l post? I can attach my
replies to messages I receive in my mailbox, but I can't seem to attach my
replies to posts on the pct-l mail list, they always wind up as individual
separate posts.
Hope to see you on the trail someday.

JMT REINHOLD
Your trail smart and computer arrogant trail companion