From: PCT04@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PCT04@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
AsABat
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:52 PM
To: dsaufley@sprynet.com; 2005PCT@yahoogroups.com; PCT04@yahoogroups.com;
pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [PCT04] RE: [pct-l] Pre-registration for PCTA's Trail Fest this
Weekend?

Donna-

The PCTA website says "Pre-registration is now closed.
Walk-ins are welcome at the Trail Classes and Vendor Fair. Registration
opens at 8:00 a.m. on April 1st. All other events require pre-registration."

That suggests registration is closed for Friday night. Was pre-registration
really required for Friday night's presentation by Adams? I'm signed up, but
some family wants to join me on Friday.

Thanks,

AsABat

> Here are the top ten reasons to attend Trail Fest this weekend (March 31
> and April 2) at the Mission Inn in Riverside:
>
> 10.   You can see an incredible slide show presentation from Michael Adams
> (Ansel's son), and owner
>        of the Ansel Adams Gallery, and attend a session on photography by
> Eric Valentine on how to capture
>        your memories more effectively.

Yahoo! Groups Links