[pct-l] Pocketmail

Gee, get me a job that pays me be off three months, and I'll buy you a new
Pocketmail !

----- Original Message -----
From: <barry_juff@xtra.co.nz>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Pocketmail

> I was wondering if any hikers from the States would have a pocketmail they
would like to part with for a few months in exchange for some cash. I would
love to use one for few months and it is not worth buying one as I would
most likely never use it again.

> I only have 3 months leave from work (ok it is three paid months) so I am
using that to hike part of PCT. Pocketmail dosen't really work in the New
Zealand so it would be a couple of hundred dollars I would have to spend for
a very brief period.