[pct-l] Pocketmail

I was wondering if any hikers from the States would have a pocketmail they would like to part with for a few months in exchange for some cash. I would love to use one for few months and it is not worth buying one as I would most likely never use it again.

I only have 3 months leave from work (ok it is three paid months) so I am using that to hike part of PCT. Pocketmail dosen't really work in the New Zealand so it would be a couple of hundred dollars I would have to spend for a very brief period.

thanks

Mongo