[pct-l] Re: liver

Thanks everyone for your support. I have gotten a great lift from the
replies and have printed them out for my scrapbook.

The PCT community has been pivotal in keeping me going by encouraging me and
making suggestions about how to handle stuff as it comes.

The last couple of years have been rough since I had a serious hip injury
when my hiking partner's goat knocked me down just as we were leaving for
our 3 week hiking trip, which turned into a 3 week lying around trip. But,
people have unanimously encouraged me to think of this as just a blip on the
radar and to keep going, for which I thank you all.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com