[pct-l] Offering Ride(s) from VA to Kick Off

Some of the last of my leave before retiring has been <<finally>>
approved and I will be in town for the KO. Not sure if I will actually
attend due to family concerns but...

I will be leaving Virginia on Monday the 24th of April and arriving in
the San Diego area around Thursday/Friday. I can drop you directly off
at the campground or someplace in San Diego.  I will be driving a
Nissan Armada (yeah I know boo hiss big SUV) and currently have no set
route or passengers. So....if you are looking for a ride to the KO and
the dates work for you AND you live somewhere along the path south of
let's say I-70 I have room for three passengers (nice comfy captain
chairs all around with room for gear)

Rules are (there are always rules aren't there <grin>) 1. I won't
accept money for gas (this is a karma thing for me) 2. I get up early,
drive drive drive. 3. Probably stay in campgrounds and cheap motels.
4. Oh and I have "terrible" taste in music <grin>.

So if you are looking for a ride let me know. I will also be driving
back to Virginia to arrive around the 12th of May if someone needs a
ride back - same deal as above.

Sorry for the last minute notice but the Navy always makes things complicated.

Bear
PCT2007

--
--