[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Carolyn,  Your strategy is working.  Hiking is good medicine and I sincerely hope that you will be hiking with us for many more years to come.
If I remember right, Meadow Mary, Billy Goat's wife,  during a conversation at Kennedy Meadow, told me that she had health problems that seemed to go away after she took up hiking.  And she is so greatful that she stays involved and helps backpackers whenever she can because hiking has really uplifted her life.
It seems that hiking is doing the same for you ..........so don't ever stop hiking.......

And Carolyn, don't look at it like you have limited time.  Look at it like you will be hiking out of this valley, over the hill into another more beautiful valley where the grass is greener, the air is fresher, and the water is cooler and where your will be eventually reunited with your other trail companions and goats.  And who knows,  at 65 I may just beat you into that other valley and be there to meet you.
Just between you and me,  I don't like sleeping with chickens either.

JMT Reinhold
Your hopeless dreamer and trail companion