[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

DEEMS WROTE.......How do I reload on chickens once I've eaten them.  How
many trail miles do you get per cooked chicken?  And how many are needed to
thru hike the PCT?  How many miles per day can a chicken walk?
--------------------------------

Deems,
You reload on chickens like you reload other trail supplies.
Ground Pounder trained chickens will be available at every resupply station
and trail towns.
Eggs in the morning and one chicken in the pot in the evening should be more
than enough for even the huskiest hiker.  Me, personally, I could not eat a
whole chicken a day.
Chickens are known to be great walkers.................It seems to me that I
read somewhere that some chicken was awarded the triple crown.

JMT Reinhold
Your warm and cozy with chickens in the bag camp snoozer