[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Don't forget, you have to bring a rooster along to get the new chickens (somehow Reinhold's sex three times a day on the trail now truly seems realistic, though not between humans).  Now, with the rooster along, you also have an alarm clock!  The benefits are limitless!

And, did you know that chickens eat -- guess what -- BUGS!!! That's right.  So, it's solving yet another problem that plagues hikers. If GroundPounder can also train the chickens to specialize in eating mosquitos, no one will ever need DEET again!

BTW, the Dinsmore's up in Skykomish have a rubber chicken hanging in their kitchen, and were kind enough to give Hiker Heaven one too, which is hanging in the guesthouse.  So, Andrea (Chicken 1) was ahead of her time! What foresight.

L-Rod