[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

GOOD NEWS.........Ground Pounder Bill wrote......I will train them not to
dump in your bag.
JMT REINHOLD
Your warm and cozy with chickens in the bag camp snoozer
----------
BIG HUMMEL wrote...........OSTRICHES lay huge eggs, can carry a pack , do 20
miles a day  &  kick the  $hit  out of any bear that comes by.
---------
GREGG,   This is getting better all the time. We now have it down to where
the
food not only walks but it can carry our packs.
Ostriches are big and strong.
Hmmmmmm.....................I wonder  if we could ride them???
Boy,  that would be awesome,  food that walks, carries our packs & caries
us.
Backpacking can't get any better than that.
I  like those big eggs, but how would we cook the ostriches ???
We would need oil drums to cook the ostriches......Hmmmmmm......
I really like the idea that they can kick the $hit out of the bears.
You sleep much better at night.

JMT REINHOLD
Your ostrich riding & chicken plucking ultra light trail companion