From: The Mountain Goat
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:22 AM
Subject: [pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

"Chickens are also prone to cannibalism."

If you run short of chicken feed, this could become useful!

Arianna McKeown     ari.mckeown at gmail.com           Tue Mar 21 21:49:23
CST 20063)  Chickens are also prone to cannibalism.  So what are you going
to dowhen your food source starts eating itself off???  I can see it now:
you'rehauling into camp with your squawking herd, you drop your pack and
pull outa large 6-8 lb packet of white tablets and start tossing them to the
birds.Your Comrads ask you "what are those for?"  "Oh, those are my
chicken's'happy pills'.... I'm doing this to save
 weight."

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.