[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

"Chickens are also prone to cannibalism."

If you run short of chicken feed, this could become useful!

Arianna McKeown
    ari.mckeown at gmail.com

    Tue Mar 21 21:49:23 CST 2006
3)  Chickens are also prone to cannibalism.  So what are you going to do
when your food source starts eating itself off???  I can see it now:  you're
hauling into camp with your squawking herd, you drop your pack and pull out
a large 6-8 lb packet of white tablets and start tossing them to the birds.
Your Comrads ask you "what are those for?"  "Oh, those are my chicken's
'happy pills'.... I'm doing this to save weight."

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.