[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

You really don't know me, do you mike? GPBill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Reinhold Metzger" <reinholdmetzger@cox.net>; "Bill Frenette"
<tahoe.cat@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Oh Puh-lease!

For some reason "displined" and "Bill" are two words I've never thought
to put into the same sentence...

;)

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m