[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Ever wanted to escape the corporate world and be your own boss?  Do you have
a desire to work with a wide variety of people eager to hear about your
product?  Are you good with people and animals and wish to apply your skills
in a fast-paced environment?  Then join the elite crew at Hardcore Hiker's
Trailside Chicken Stand!  This is a locally owned and expanding its services
and needs YOU to join in on this rewarding and exciting new opportunity.

Benefits not included.

This message sponsored by Hardcore Hiker Ltd.,