From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Mike Saenz
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 12:13 PM
To: Freiman, Paul; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] RE: pct-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 23

In "Walk", there was a scene where someone was listening to "books on tape".
I've called hiking "mind floss" before. But extended periods of time with
nothing but my thoughts in my head can eventually get tedious.
Call it "over flossing".

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m