[pct-l] RE: pct-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 23

Switch to classical music. I don't listen to classical much off the
trail, but for some reason, the really heavy stuff (Wagner, Beethoven)
really gets interesting in the wilderness...

My FM tuner sometimes picks up talk/news stations in some of the most
remote locations...kinda neat to listen to "civilization" while curled
up in your sleeping bag at night. If I feel a burst of energy, I'll
switch to some fast `n loud stuff.

I've thought about getting books on MP3, but all the good novels tend to
run over 1 gig of memory. Would be wild to listen to Stephen King at
night at 10k....

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m