[pct-l] Sewing Site

Just an FYI:

I just set up my old sewing information on aidshike.org for those of us
that are interested in sewing. It was up before my hike, but I took it
down about six months ago for technical reasons.

Anyway, if you're interested, check it out. It might have something of
interest; I especially think the stuff sack pages are worth while.

The place to go is www.aidshike.org/sewing <http://www.aidshike.org/sewing>

Be forewarned, there's no way to link here from elsewhere on the site,
so google won't know about these pages, nor will you be able to find
them again...it's not the best model.

-patch