[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass WA Resupply

That's odd. I sent my resupply package to the Summit Inn last year. They
held it and were very hiker friendly. Maybe they changed their policy
towards hikers or the person you talked to doesn't work there in the summer
so isn't aware of the support they provide hikers. You may want to call
again to verify. When I was there the post office was only open for 2 hours
a day for package pickup.

Frank Dumville