[pct-l] On the Trail Too Long

We all know that the longer you are on the trail, the  more you get out of
touch with civilization.  It is normal and nothing to  get upset about.  You
will slide back into the swing of things soon  enough.
Two thru hikers meet on the PCT and decide to bail  together into town for
resupplies.  They hit the first restaurant they come  across for their
mountainman appetites.
The first hiker tells the waitress he would like a jumbo order  of pancakes
and sausages.
The second hiker tells the waitress he would like  a Quickie and a cold beer.

The startled waitress says, ?Sir, I am  not that type of woman.  Mind your
manners!"
The first hiker leans over and  whispers, "It is pronounced Quiche.?
Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
                        Camp Etiquette Monitor and Trying to Save You Some
Embarrassment