[pct-l] Gallon plastic bag cooking question

I usually carry one of those plastic cups that come with camping cook kits
to measure water, or have a way to have a warm drink while boiling my dinner
water. I put the plastic bag in the cup. While the entire bag doesn't fit,
enough does so if the bag leaks it leaks into the cup. The cup is also
easier to hold that the bag, which can be very hot and also sloshes around
easily.

AsABat