[pct-l] PLASTIC IS BAD TO HEAT - some stuff from the web

ok everyone I found some info about why heating plastic is bad...
If you remember I sent out information a few months ago telling everyone
that cooking things in plastic bags is bad.. well looks like the webb
finally caught up with what they were telling us in school  a couple years
ago:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=23011

http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/eating/microwave.html

http://www.emagazine.com/view/?1132