[pct-l] LOVE OF THE TRAIL

Deems,
Your photo gallery consists of some of the best landscape photography I have
ever seen.  Just simply spectacular.  I won't have to hike the JMT ever
again, you just cured me of my JMT addiction. When the JMT fever strikes in
the summer I simply open up your photo gallery and view the pictures until
the fever subsides.         NEAT!!!        I'm finally freed from this
addiction.
P.S..... my JMT record is 5 days 7 hrs 45 minutes not 5 days 8 hrs but, it
does not matter, it  is going to get broken anyhow  it's just a matter of
time.

   JMT REINHOLD