[pct-l] Carry My Thermometer

So. The plot thickens dear readers. As many of you know, I carried a
thermochron during my hike last year. It recorded the temperature
automatically every hour on the hour to an accuracy of .1 degree.

This year, I thought hey, I should see if I can get five of these
thermochrons donated to aidshike.org, and see if I can get five
volunteers to carry them so next year we'll have some real data.

Well...I called, I talked to the people at Dallas Semiconductor, and I
asked for five of these. They said yes. I checked my mail today, and I
found not five, but ten of these $50 units waiting to go for a really
long ride-along (thank you Dallas Semi-Conductor). I have five
volunteers to carry them. Now I need another five.

Bonus points will be given to those that are hiking southbound, and
those that are determined not to flip, not to flop, and not to skip. If
you're keeping a daily log of your final position, and are willing to
share that after the trip, even more points go to you.

Let me know if you're interested in furthering the PCT knowledge base in
directions unheard of. If I don't get enough interest, I will turn to
the AT. Be forewarned that I'm not afraid to do that.

For more info, go here: http://www.aidshike.org/pct/temps.htm

Or, try here: http://www.ibutton.com

-Patch