[pct-l] Big Lake Youth Camp

Just a quick FYI, I was toward the end of the pack in 2005 (I left KM on June 22nd) and I sent a drop to Big Lake Youth Camp.  I am sure it's a great place but if you arrive after Labor Day it's seemingly much tougher to get your package.  That's when the staff leaves for the season but there was a year round camp host there.  Sisters/Bend is always an option if Ollalie isn't.

  Also, last year I got to Stehekin after October 1 and they stop having Saturday PO hours after October 1.  I got there on Friday night after the PO closed on Columbus day weekend (no monday po hours).  Luckily the Postmaster heard that there were a bunch of us in town and she was so happy to get rid off all those packages so  she came down to get us.  But just keep those kinds of things in mind if you go through later in the season.
  NITRO