[pct-l] LOVE OF THE TRAIL

Reinhold,
 I can personally vouch for you being on the the JMT at Wanda Lake on
8/23/2005 if it'll get you out of a bind with your wife!! Stay focused, heal
your body and soul, and go hike-run the JMT again, number 10! just for all
of us old timer's sake and for our love of the trail!  Hike to live, live to
hike! Here's a few pics of Reinhold, and a couple are new. He doesn't sit
very still, so I did my best to capture a few pics in the presence of that
rare moment...
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/john_muir_and_pacific_crest_trails&page=4

  Boy, I hope my wife does not read this post.
Usually I hike with my wife and or my friends, but the  last ten years, I've
been doing the JMT solo year after year.  I keep telling her I have been
bitten by the JMT bug and every year now I come down with the JMT fever, but
she might not buy this story anymore if she reads this post.