[pct-l] how many Bounce box bounces did you do?

I found the bounce box to be very useful in 03.  I sent it to:

Warner Springs
Big Bear
Mojave
Tuolumne Meadows
Sierra City
Castella
Ashland
Cascade Locks
Skykomish

It wasn't inconvenient at all since I sent it to post offices rather than to non-postoffices, such as the Saufleys or Kennedy Meadows.  I sent it far enough ahead that I usually needed something from it when I got to it. There were a couple of occasions when I was racing a weekend closing time, but I never stressed too much about it.  If I was hiking again, I would not send it initially to Warner Springs, instead sending it to Big Bear City.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett