[pct-l] Manning Park

I have to admit to putting in the new register at Monument 78.  I did a little "trail angel-ing" before I started my own hike, and after taking Teflon to the border on June 2, 2005, I discovered that the register in the monument was completely waterlogged and unusable.  When I returned on June 9th to deliver Nicel, Stick Girl, and Little Bump to the border, I brought a new notebook and left it in the monument.

  Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes!
  Splash

harriet von <harrietva@yahoo.com> wrote:
  This is another reason,the original Register was
stolen for the last 3 years. 2 we got back after month
and someone put a new one in last year.