[pct-l] how many Bounce box bounces did you do?

There just isn't much I need to keep track of while
hiking.  My box would have spare contact lenses,
guidebook & data book pages, replacement socks, extra
warm clothes (when I'm not carrying them), video
camera charger, extra video tapes.  I'd get the box
once per month.  That's plenty frequent enough.

The bounce box has nothing to do with resupply.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com