[pct-l] how many Bounce box bounces did you do?

The Mountain Goat wrote:

> In case you didn't already get the difference...

hi-

yes, i understand the difference perfectly well... my point was that if,
like me, you don't have resupply maildrops *at all*, and are buying food
in town, there are some elusive things which you may choose to rely on
your bounce box for where you would normally rely on you resupply maildrops.

for instance, i like to have powdered gatorade, but this is not
typically available at all town stops, so i put it in my bouncebox, and
i get more when i need it and have a chance to get it. for that and
other items like that (ie, solid fuel tablets), i need more bouncebox
drops than someone who's using a maildrop resupply strategy. i have a
few things like that that don't warrant a full maildrop schedule in
addition to my bouncebox, so i just add them to the bouncebox. usually i
send it ahead 10 days down the trail. this also means i only have to
carry 10 days worth of guidebook pages at a time.

girlscout