[pct-l] ursack and titanium

Jeff Moorehead wrote:

>I thought a titanium bucket would be better, rather than the half-bucket with open ends.

Interesting idea!

>The titanium bucket would be extremely expensive and might begin
>to work against the whole idea of enclosing everything in a kevlar sack.
>May the quest for a lightweight bear cannister continue!

I got another email back from Tom Cohen, who asked if I would be willing to pay $125 for a 12 oz (est.) total weight system (bag + ltitanium liner) vs. $75 for the current 20 oz system.  My answer was yes, a weight savings of 8 oz would be worth that to me.  If others feel the same, you could send corroboration to tomcohen@ursack.com

>[And we better get off this subject before we get black-listed :)]

ok, hope I'm not pushing anyone over the edge....

Shelly